Information on Storms and Weather Hazards
- Current Local Watches/Warnings/Advisories
- A local map with links to the full text of warnings, watches, advisories and special weather statements for the Southeast U.S.
Current National Hazards
- National maps with links to the full text of warnings, watches, advisories and special weather statements. Also SPC Convective Outlooks.
Hazardous Weather Outlook
- Graphical display and full text for North and Central Georgia - plus outlooks from the Storm Prediction Center.
Submit YOUR storm report
- If a severe storm has affected your area, you can relay a damage report to us. We are especially interested in learning about any damage to structures or trees. We also need to know about the occurrence of hail the size of dimes or larger. Please indicate the time and location of the event. We ask that you leave a phone number so that we might reach you in case additional information is needed.
Preliminary Storm Reports
- A collection of recent reports on storm damage. These reports relay information that has been received in the NWS Forecast Office and are typically prepared and released within minutes or hours of the "event".
Storm Surveys / Photos / Maps
- A compilation of interesting information on some of the more important storms recently affecting northern or central sections of Georgia.
Annual Storm Statistics / Normals / Climatology for Georgia
- Data on types of storms... number of fatalities / injuries... etc. that occurred in the year 2000. Also information on severe storm climatology - or what is "normal" - across Georgia.
National Hazards Assessment
- 3 - 10 day national forecast of potential significant weather activity...updated at least weekly.