To Report Weather Conditions
If you need to report hazardous weather conditions, such as snowfall, ice, storm damage, hail, tornadoes or funnel clouds, or heavy rainfall you may:
- Call our office at (256) 890-8503 (Fastest, preferred method)
- E-mail your report to SR-HUN.Spotter@noaa.gov (Slowest method, but we will still receive your report)
To send weather-related pictures you may:
To report routine daily weather observations such as high and low temperatures and rainfall you may:
Contact Us Via Facebook or Twitter
- Go To Facebook to receive updated forecasts, weather information, interesting weather trivia, and information on upcoming NWS Huntsville events.
- Go To Twitter and receive information concerning area weather and upcoming NWS Huntsville events.
For All Other Inquiries
Would you like to schedule a tour of our office or request a meteorologist to speak at your event? Do you have a question, comment, or concern regarding our website, or our products or services? Want to provide feedback or criticism?
- To schedule a tour or request a meteorologist to speak at your event (i.e. school talk, safety talk, etc.), e-mail the outreach team or call the office at the phone number below.
- For other inquiries, comments, or concerns, e-mail the NWS Huntsville webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org (Be aware that only a few people have access to this e-mail account, and due to significant weather or other concerns, we may not be able to check the webmaster e-mail frequently)
- Call our office at (256) 890-8503.
Website Owner: National Weather Service, Huntsville, AL