A snow lover needs to know three things:
- where is the deepest snow (col. 1)
- how much did it snow in the last 24 hours (col. 2)
- what is the snow forecast (col.3).
This page provides all three in a simple clickable format. If there is something else you would like to see or a way we can make this page easier to use just drop us an email at...email@example.com
- Click anywhere on the image to advance to the next graphic in that group.
- The six images at the top of the page all deal with the accumulation of snow.
- The six at the bottom are oriented toward snowpack conditions and melt.
- Click on the text near the red asterisk for a zoomed in version of the snow depth map.