Station tours can be arranged by calling (609) 261-6602 ext 221. Tours are usually conducted by a meteorologist and include the following:
- A thirty minute film presentation.
- Tour of the facility.
- Question and answer session.
All tours are subject to the following criteria:
- January 9, 2015 (Friday) - 10:30 AM and 1:00 PM (BOTH FULL, no openings)
- Age limit is 12 and older.
- Two weeks advance notice.
- No more than 20 people at one tour.
- The following dates are set for the next tours are in 2014:
- February 13, 2015 (Friday) - 2:00 PM
- March 2015 tours are being planned (TBD)
732 Woodlane Road
From NJ Turnpike:
Mt. Holly NJ 08060
Get off at exit 5. Turn right onto Route 541, Burlington-Mt. Holly Road. At second traffic light from turnpike, use jughandle and turn right onto Woodlane Road. Go down Woodlane Road for 3/4 mile. Our office is on the left-hand side of the road.
From Interstate 295:
Get off at Exit 45A, Rancocas-Mt. Holly Road and head east toward Mt. Holly. At 3rd traffic light, turn left onto Irick Road. At 1st traffic light, turn right onto Woodlane Road. Go down Woodlane Road for approximatly 1/2 mile. Our office is on right hand side, just past the traffic light for Burlington County Library.